martes, 22 de octubre de 2013

I WISH...


FOR MY 2ND BACH STUDENTS.

If you regret something in the present.
You can say I wish+ simple past in English


Go to 58' to 1.18' and practise that bit.




 I wish I was tall, I wish I was fast
Wish I could show up with a bag full of cash
cause If I want you, I gotta have that
(Come, come kiss me boy)
I wish I had style, I wish I had flash
I wish I woke up with a butt and a rack
cause If I want you, I gotta have that
(Come, come kiss me boy)


 You can also find it in  A BEAUTIFUL OLD SONG BY PINK FLOYD

HOW I WISH, HOW I WISH YOU WERE HERE
WE´RE JUST TWO LOST SOULS
SWIMMINGIN A FISH BOW!
YEAR AFTER YEAR.
RUNNING OVER THE
SAME OLD GROUND.
WHAT HAVE WE FOUND?
THE SAME OLD FEARS.
WISH YOU WERE HERE. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario