lunes, 5 de mayo de 2014

Hi there!
I have just decided what I want to do when I am a bit older!
Watch the video to find out.


Make sure you understand the words-sentences, fill in the blanks with a synonym of the  words in brackets and watch it again!


____________(while) people enjoy what we are doing and we give people pleasure...
Oh- my -God!

Amazing!

I  __________________(am sorry) for what I did…

I am so proud of you

I had been a dancer from the age of 2 and a half and _______________ ( stopped) ...

I just kept thinking of her when you were being thrown around…

(HER. WHO IS SHE THINKING ABOUT)

You gave everything up to _____________(take care) us…

However old you are you can still be spectacular and beautiful and do something  amazing...

I pray to God that I am like you when I am your age

This is something  I have never seen before.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario